Gather up your swim gear, drinks, and friends, because Grand Blue is premiering on July 14!
Besides giving us a first look at the animation, the trailer also reveals the theme songs. Shounan no Kaze will sing the opening song “Grand Blue” and the main male voice actors will sing the closing song “Konpeki no al Fine.”
Shinji Takamatsu (Gintama / The Daily Lives of High School Boys) is credited as the anime’s director, scriptwriter, and sound director. Hideoki Kusama (Battery the Animation) will design the cast and Zero-G (DIVE!! / Battery the Animation) will produce the anime.
The anime’s voice cast includes:
- Yuuma Uchida (Ginshi Shirazu in Tokyo Ghoul:re) as Iori Kitahara.
- Ryohei Kimura (Ryota Kise in Kuroko no Basket) as Kohei Imamura.
- Hiroki Yasumoto(Hozuki in Hozuki’s Coolheadedness) as Shinji Tokita.
- Katsuyuki Konishi (Kamina in Gurren Lagann) as Ryujiro Kotobuki.
- Chika Anzai (Reina Kousaka in Sound! Euphonium) as Chisa Kotegawa.
- Maaya Uchida (Irina Shidou in High School DxD) as Nanaka Kotegawa.
- Toa Yukinari (Casca in Berserk: The Golden Age Arc) as Azusa Hamaoka.
- Kana Asumi (Komari Koshigaya in Non Non Biyori) as Aina Yoshiwara.
Grand Blue is a super popular manga that features the seaside antics of college students. Iori Kitahara moves to Izu City, where he becomes surrounded by the sea, beautiful ladies, and a wild group of guys. Iori excitedly joins his college’s diving club but is quickly pulled into booze-filled antics with his newfound friends.
Kenji Inoue, who is known for creating Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu, works on the manga with Amagi Brilliant Park illustrator Kimitake Yoshioka. Besides gaining a large following, Grand Blue was nominated for Best General Manga at Kodansha’s 41st Manga Awards. It’s known for its over-the-top comedy and college adventures that include drinking, swearing, and making fun of your friends.
Theo Tin Anime, Troll Anime, kênh Bất Động Sản, dự án bất động sản hà nội, du an vinhomes west point