- This cute Japanese accessory turns your cat into a fruit tart
- Humble Bundle is Offering $500 Worth of Attack on Titan Manga for $18
- 'Koi wa Ameagari no You ni' is This Season's Lovable Romance
- Conan and Amuro Face Off in New Detective Conan Movie Visual
- Fate/Extra Last Encore Ending CD Unveils Three Designs
The Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Dark Side of Dimensions anime film has earned more than 1 billion yen (about US$9 million) at the Japanese box office. The film opened on 137 theaters in Japan on April 23, ranking #6 and selling 92,396 tickets to earn 133,010,600 yen (about US$1.2 million) in its first weekend. 4DX and MX4D screenings started in Japan on September 24. The film is still screening in theaters, and will open at the Amyu Atsugi Eiga.com Cinema on November 19.
The film will open in the United States and Canada on January 27, after being moved from its originally planned January 20 release.
Manga Entertainment and 4K Media will open the film in the United Kingdom and Ireland on February 1, 2017.
Voice actors Dan Green and Eric Stuart are reprising their roles as Yugi Muto/Yami Yugi and Seto Kaiba, respectively, for the North American English dub of the film. Daniel J. Edwards will voice the film’s new character Aigami.