- New Violet Evergarden Anime Visual, Promotional Video & Cast Revealed – Otaku Tale
- Death Note Review (Netflix Live Action Movie) – Rice Digital
- Anime Series Like Monster
- Ore ga Suki nano wa Imouto dakedo Imouto ja Nai Anime Adaptation Announced – Otaku Tale
- Hell Girl Fourth Twilight and Classroom of the Elite this November on Animax
Sanrio is collaborating with the Neko no Kaburimono Series for some adorable headwear for cats! These’ll be available as capsule toys beginning on Oct. 19, and you can get your hands on designs inspired by Hello Kitty, Cinnamoroll, Kirimi-chan, and more!
The Neko no Kaburimono Series of capsule toys was first released in Sept. 2015, and it fits not only cats, but even plush toys, and it’s turned into a huge hit with more than 2,500,000 of them in circulation!
This new lineup includes 6 designs: Hello Kitty, Pompompurin, My Melody, Kuromi, Cinnamoroll, and Kirimi-chan.
The circumference around the face is between 28 and 29 centimeters, and each is 400 yen. General sale will begin on Oct. 19, but 19 shops around Japan will have them available beginning on Oct. 13!
Kawaii Kawaii Neko Kaburimono Sanrio Characters
Release Date: Oct. 19
Price: 400 yen each, 6 versions available
(C) 1976, 1996, 2001, 2005, 2013, 2017 Sanrio Co., Ltd.
Adapted with permission from Anime!Anime!
Theo Anime News