- Picture-perfect, totally accidental anime cosplay gives Japanese otaku a new friend【Photos】
- Japanese gravure idol jazz pianist adds more revealing cosplay outfits to her piano performances
- This Little Baby is a Rising Star in the Cosplay World
- Beautiful Japanese cosplayer reveals how she earns well over a thousand dollars in a single hour
- Beautiful Korean cosplayer charms fans with outfits from Cardcaptor Sakura, Love Live!, and more
Land of the Lustrous (Houseki no Kuni) has been receiving a lot of love from the community. The series routinely tops Best of 2017 polls and won a major award from CGWORLD for its animation style. But one of the things the community loves is the wealth of fan art!
Artist Ekita recently blew fans away with their detailed character cards of the main cast members.
The art project was such a hit that photographer Crux and editor JiuLanYe put a small squad together for some cosplay, complete with the jewelry that makes the outfit designs shine.
Fan-favorites Phos and Cinnabar were excluded, but just look at it as showing love for the other supporting cast members! Here are the individual shots.
Bortz cosplay by YaoJi
Rutile cosplay by Cheryl
Lapis Lazuli cosplay by Neko