- 'Cardcaptor Sakura' is Getting a 4K Remastered Release
- New Sakura Visual Revealed for Fate/stay night: Heaven’s Feel – I .Presage Flower – Otaku Tale
- Here is How Anime Studios Make Their Money
- 'Rurouni Kenshin' Creator Pleads Guilty to Child Porn Charges
- Chow Down on Fullmetal Alchemist Food at SweetsParadise!
Abika Souken asked over 10,000 Japanese anime fans to vote for the most satisfying Summer 2017 anime, and an original project took the top spot!
In fact, there weren’t too many sequels from the summer season, but there were loads of adaptations. From isekai to awkward romances, here are the most satisfying anime from last season.
15In Another World With My Smartphone. (Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni.) – 194 votes
14Action Heroine Cheer Fruits – 228 votes
13Knight’s & Magic – 269 votes
12Kakegurui – Compulsive Gambler – 315 votes
11Hell Girl: Fourth Twilight (Jigoku Shoujo: Yoi no Togi) – 321 votes
10Welcome to the Ballroom (Ballroom e Youkoso) – 329 votes
9Katsugeki/Touken Ranbu – 335 votes
8Aho Girl – 367 votes
7Restaurant to Another World (Isekai Shokudou) – 378 votes
6Idle Children (Tsuredure Children) – 387 votes
5Gamers! – 469 votes
4Classroom of the Elite (Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e) – 679 votes
3Made in Abyss – 913 votes
2New Game!! – 1,089 votes
1Princess Principal – 2,116 votes
What did you think was the most satisfying Summer 2017 anime?
Theo Anime News