- Japan now has heart hats for cute cats to wear this Valentine's Day
- Busty cosplayer makes Japanese dreams come true with super real Super Sonico cosplay 【Photos】
- Finally, a chance to cuddle up to Japan's "No. 1 Cosplayer", Enako
- Final Fantasy celebrates 30th anniversary with fan tributes from cosplayers, artists, musicians
- Give in to the beautiful side of the Force with Japan’s new Star Wars skincare masks
Last year, 2-year-old Momo won the internet with her Halloween costume of No Face from Spirited Away.
The costume garnered attention as she accidentally frightened her preschool classmates during a Halloween event!
Now in kindergarten, Momo is back with an all-new Halloween costume prepared by her mom. And this time, her little sister is joining in on the holiday fun.
The dynamic duo is cosplaying as Ryuk (Momo) and L (Miemie) from Death Note.
Momo’s mom shared with Facebook fans that some classmates shared quick, uncomfortable glances, but no one cried this year! These kids are well on their way towards becoming pro cosplayers.
Theo Cosplay News