- 13 Stunning Cosplay That'll Have You Loving Overlord's Albedo
- Things get awkward as cosplayer’s dad learns to double-check his suitcase before business trips
- 14 Killer Cosplays from Katsucon 2018
- 14 Killer Cosplays from New Jersey's Katsucon
- Picture-perfect, totally accidental anime cosplay gives Japanese otaku a new friend【Photos】
It’s Valentine’s Day! I’m not a fan of the (fake) holiday, but that’s not going to keep me from celebrating it with a look at some truly remarkable cosplay of Resident Evil’s leading lady, Jill Valentine. This is the work of cosplayer Natasha Firsakova, and I have to say, while I’ve seen a fair share of Valentine cosplay over the years, this is easily some of the best.
It looks official, I dare say even better than the movie version we got in Paul W.S. Anderson’s abysmal Resident Evil: Apocalypse (sorry, Sienna Guillory! xoxo).
For more of Natasha’s work, check out her gallery.