- Picture-perfect, totally accidental anime cosplay gives Japanese otaku a new friend【Photos】
- Japanese gravure idol jazz pianist adds more revealing cosplay outfits to her piano performances
- This Little Baby is a Rising Star in the Cosplay World
- Beautiful Japanese cosplayer reveals how she earns well over a thousand dollars in a single hour
- This Shining 'Land of Lustrous' Cosplay Shoot is Picture Perfect
Can you guess which of these images is a cosplay or a 3D model?
As unbelievable as it may seem, the image on the left is Shirogane-sama, a cosplayer known for her attention to detail and hyper-realistic style, with the photo and editing by Pollypwnz. The image on the right is a 3D model created by artist Chaulliac Romaine, who is a master at creating realistic digital art.
It speaks to the skill of all three artists that it’s hard to tell what is real and what is drawn. Here is more of the unbelievable cosplay work that almost looks like digital art and not high-level cosplay.
2B (Nier: Automata)
Noctic Lucis Caelum (Final Fantasy XV)
You can see more of Shirogane-sama’s cosplay on Instagram or support her on Patreon. You can discover more of Pollypwnz (also known as Artem) on his Deviantart and Instagram.