- Visual Art's President Shares Budget Adapt Visual Novels Into Anime
- Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san TV Anime Airs January 8 – New Visual & Promotional Video Revealed – Otaku Tale
- 'Steins;Gate 0' Anime is Coming April 2018
- VOTE: What Was the Best Anime Movie of 2017?
- 'Pokemon' Fans Think Ash Looks Better as a Girl in New Movie
Hello Kitty creators Sanrio are set to launch an original Netflix series featuring their red panda character Aggretsuko. An over worked office worker who enjoys singing death metal karaoke to blow off steam.
Yeti, Aggretsuko’s designer said that “My target was working people or people who want to vent their frustration. I think (Retsuko) is a character that these people can empathize with,
There will be ten episodes in total with a run time of fifteen minutes each. The series is due to air in Spring 2018, and will be directed by Rareko (who directed the original Aggretsuko TV series back in 2016.)
Theo Tin Tuc Anime