- This cute Japanese accessory turns your cat into a fruit tart
- Humble Bundle is Offering $500 Worth of Attack on Titan Manga for $18
- 'Koi wa Ameagari no You ni' is This Season's Lovable Romance
- Conan and Amuro Face Off in New Detective Conan Movie Visual
- Fate/Extra Last Encore Ending CD Unveils Three Designs
Southeast Asian film distributor Odex revealed on Tuesday that it will screen the Kizumonogatari II: Nekketsu-hen (Passionate Blood) film in Golden Village cinemas in Singapore from Friday, November 25, to Sunday, November 27.
The film opened in Japan on August 19 on 117 screens and ranked #8 at the Japanese box office for its first weekend. The first film, Kizumonogatari Part 1: Tekketsu, opened in Japan on January 8.
The third and final film, Kizumonogatari III: Reiketsu-hen, will open in Japan on January 6, 2017.
Tatsuya Oishi, who directed the Bakemonogatari anime series, is directingthe film trilogy at the anime studio SHAFT. Akiyuki Simbo is credited as chief director. Akio Watanabe and Hideyuki Morioka are designing the characters. Yota Tsuruoka is directing the sound, and Satoru Kousaki is composing the music.
Kizumonogatari is the third volume in NisiOisin’s Monogatari book series and is a prequel to Bakemonogatari. The novel tells the story of how protagonist Koyomi encounters the female vampire that would turn him and his journey to return to his normal life.