- Visual Art's President Shares Budget Adapt Visual Novels Into Anime
- Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san TV Anime Airs January 8 – New Visual & Promotional Video Revealed – Otaku Tale
- 'Steins;Gate 0' Anime is Coming April 2018
- VOTE: What Was the Best Anime Movie of 2017?
- 'Pokemon' Fans Think Ash Looks Better as a Girl in New Movie
The 2nd series of Pokémon headwear from New Era has been released! Unlike the subtle designs of the 1st series, these new hats are bright, eye-catching, and high-impact.
The lineup includes Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Pikachu, Snorlax, and Mew for a lineup that’s packed with the most popular Pokémon from Pokémon Red and Pokémon Green.
There are other details on each that are sure to make fans grin, as well, like having their Pokédex number embroidered on the back, and the Mew hat uses an enamel material for a shiny look. Each is 6,000 yen (before tax).
In addition to those 6, there are also a few others featuring the logos for Pokémon and the Pokémon league, as well as one for Masara Town (AKA Pallet Town, Ash’s hometown)!
Adapted with permission from Anime!Anime!
Theo Anime News