- 'Cardcaptor Sakura' is Getting a 4K Remastered Release
- New Sakura Visual Revealed for Fate/stay night: Heaven’s Feel – I .Presage Flower – Otaku Tale
- Here is How Anime Studios Make Their Money
- 'Rurouni Kenshin' Creator Pleads Guilty to Child Porn Charges
- Chow Down on Fullmetal Alchemist Food at SweetsParadise!
Two new performances at Tokyo’s Sound Theatre will bring Midorikawa Yuki’s Natsume’s Book of Friends to life on Jan. 6, 2018!
“Sound Theatre × Natsume’s Book of Friends ~Ongeki no Shou 2018~” is a recitation drama, and the performance involves one or more people reading a story aloud to the audience. The more powerful the imagination of the viewers, the better, but special effects, stage art, costumes, and illuminations help guide both the stories and the audience along.
Fans won’t have any trouble enjoying the immersive and powerful performances, especially with Kamiya Hiroshi (as Takashi Natsume) and Inoue Kazuhiko (as Nyanko-sensei) as guest narrators!
If the overall concept sounds familiar, that’s because Natsume’s Book of Friends has enjoyed similar types of performances at Sound Theatre in Sept. 2013 and Dec. 2015. For those who are keen to see what it’s all about, tickets are now on sale for 8,000 yen.
© Midorikawa Yuki / Hakusensha / Natsume’s Book of Friends Production Committee
Adapted with permission from Anime!Anime!
Theo Anime News