- Beautiful Japanese cosplayer reveals how she earns well over a thousand dollars in a single hour
- This Shining 'Land of Lustrous' Cosplay Shoot is Picture Perfect
- Beautiful Korean cosplayer charms fans with outfits from Cardcaptor Sakura, Love Live!, and more
- Shirogane Makes Cosplay That Look Almost Like Digital Art
- Japan now has heart hats for cute cats to wear this Valentine's Day
When Resident Evil creator Shinji Mikami returned to survival horror with The Evil Within, the game had a somewhat polarizing effect on fans of the genre. Even if you weren’t as enamored with it as I was, there’s no denying that it had a uniquely stylish cast of creatures, every one of which I wouldn’t mind seeing get tackled by talented cosplayers.
Assuming the role of the mousy Withers is cosplayer Nero Hell, with make-up by Katrin Miralika and photography courtesy of Dokura-chan. You can find more of Nero’s work on his Tumblr.