- 19 Popular Anime with Easy Cosplays for Busy Fans
- Amazing two-in-one Sailor Moon costume becomes Princess Serenity dress in mere seconds【Video】
- This 'My Hero Academia' Invisible Toru Shoot is Blowing Up
- Japanese men reveal the Halloween costumes they most want to see on women【Survey】
- Kyoto’s fox bride wedding kimono makeovers let you indulge in cultural cosplay
When Resident Evil creator Shinji Mikami returned to survival horror with The Evil Within, the game had a somewhat polarizing effect on fans of the genre. Even if you weren’t as enamored with it as I was, there’s no denying that it had a uniquely stylish cast of creatures, every one of which I wouldn’t mind seeing get tackled by talented cosplayers.
Assuming the role of the mousy Withers is cosplayer Nero Hell, with make-up by Katrin Miralika and photography courtesy of Dokura-chan. You can find more of Nero’s work on his Tumblr.