- Latest Persona 5 Anime Key Visual Features Kitagawa Yusuke
- Misaka Mikoto Cheongsam Figure to be Repainted in Black!
- This Overrated or Underrated Winter Quiz Will Determine What Kind of Fan You Are
- Snow Miku Dazzles Fans at SNOW MIKU 2018 Festival!
- Stylish Cardcaptor Sakura Bag Up For Grabs at Rydia!
The upcoming live action adaptation of Kubo Tite’s Bleach has revealed a very important cast member: actress Sugisaki Hana as Kuchiki Rukia!
A new visual of the actress in her role also came with the announcement. It shows Sugisaki as Kuchiki, both as a Soul Reaper and disguised as a normal high school student.
The only other cast member revealed so far is Fukushi Sota, who will be starring as Kurosaki Ichigo. Interestingly enough, the two were also co-stars in Miike Takashi’s 2017 samurai film Blade of the Immortal!
The film will follow the first arc introduced in the series, which begins when Ichigo encounters Rukia injured during a fight with a Hollow, an evil spirit. Faced with a life or death decision, she transfers her powers as a temporary measure; unfortunately, Ichigo is accidentally given all of her powers and now must take up the helm of Substitute Soul Reaper while she recovers.
Bleach premieres in Japanese theaters on July 20, 2018.
© Kubo Tite / Shueisha
© 2018 Movie Bleach Production Committee
Adapted with permission from Anime!Anime!