- 'Cardcaptor Sakura' is Getting a 4K Remastered Release
- New Sakura Visual Revealed for Fate/stay night: Heaven’s Feel – I .Presage Flower – Otaku Tale
- Here is How Anime Studios Make Their Money
- 'Rurouni Kenshin' Creator Pleads Guilty to Child Porn Charges
- Chow Down on Fullmetal Alchemist Food at SweetsParadise!
For the 10th edition of the Wara Art Matsuri, a festival celebrating the rice harvest in Niigata prefecture in Japan, rice straw is transformed into gigantic animal sculptures! Lion, gorilla or crocodile, these creations by art students pay tribute to the work of local farmers before rice straw is recycled as fertilizer or forage. We already talked about this festival in 2015, and I invite you to discover the amazing sculptures of the Wara Art Matsuri 2017.
Read the original post In Japan, the massive rice-straw animals of the Wara Art Matsuri on UFUNK
Theo Anime News