- This cute Japanese accessory turns your cat into a fruit tart
- Humble Bundle is Offering $500 Worth of Attack on Titan Manga for $18
- 'Koi wa Ameagari no You ni' is This Season's Lovable Romance
- Conan and Amuro Face Off in New Detective Conan Movie Visual
- Fate/Extra Last Encore Ending CD Unveils Three Designs
Error, group does not exist! Check your syntax! (ID: 3)
Neverending Nightmares is an Indie Horror game that is based off of Gilgenbach’s personal struggles with obsessive-compulsive disorder as well as depression. The game is a point and click with a unique black and white art style in which you control a man who has become stuck in a series of nightmares as he continues to pursue his younger sister while encountering horrid creatures and sudden mental fits that prevent him from completely comprehending what is happening to him. The game is definitely not for the faint of heart and does an excellent job of immersing players in a neverending nightmare.
Katoh is able to capture the art style of the horror game while still maintaining her own unique art style, making the manga an amazing form of art.
The game allows players to experience Gilgenbach’s own struggles and is a highly recommended game for those looking for a unique Indie Horror game with amazing form and art.
The manga is free to read in both Japanese and English here.
You can follow Gilgenbach’s Twitter here.
You can follow Katoh on Tumblr here.
Error, group does not exist! Check your syntax! (ID: 2)
Theo Tin Tuc Anime