- Japan now has heart hats for cute cats to wear this Valentine's Day
- Busty cosplayer makes Japanese dreams come true with super real Super Sonico cosplay 【Photos】
- Finally, a chance to cuddle up to Japan's "No. 1 Cosplayer", Enako
- Final Fantasy celebrates 30th anniversary with fan tributes from cosplayers, artists, musicians
- Give in to the beautiful side of the Force with Japan’s new Star Wars skincare masks
Cosplay originated in Japan but has expanded into a global hobby that people from all walks of life partake in. One famous example is Malaysian cosplayer Misa. Most cosplayers opt to use wigs to provide the finishing touches of their look, but Misa uses different colored hijabs. The unique touch has gained her a following on social media, and she’s known as Malaysian Hijab Cosplayer within the community. Check out some of her work!
Most cosplayers choose to use wigs to provide the final touches of their appearance, but Misa uses a variety of colored hijabs. The unique touch has gained her a following on social media providing the title of ‘Malaysian Hijab Cosplayer’ within the community. Check out some of her work!
1Black Lady (Sailor Moon)
2Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto)
3Kanna (Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid)
4Yamatonokami Yasusada (Touken Ranbu)
5Runa Yomozuki (Kakegurui – Compulsive Gambler)
6Mikasa Ackerman (Attack on Titan)
7Undertaker (Black Butler)
You can see more of Misa’s hijab cosplay on her Instagram and Facebook.
Theo Cosplay News