- ‘Little Witch Academia: Chamber of Time’ Set For Western Release
- 'Fullmetal Alchemist' Director Says 80% of Young Animator Work is Now Overseas
- Omoshiro Block – These Japanese post-its unveil hidden architectural wonders
- Let's Explore the 9 Calmest Anime of Winter 2018 (So Far)
- Doraemon the Movie Releases New Trailer Featuring Theme Song
“Ikemen Sengoku The Stage” ~Oda’s Army VS “Pirate” Mori Motonari~, the second stage play inspired by Cybird’s dating sim Ikemen Sengoku, opened at Tokyo’s Hakuhinkan Theater on Aug. 30! Featuring exciting swordplay and acrobatics, the show is scripted and directed by Miyagi Yousuke. It also tells a different story to the one outlined in the game, in which a young woman gets struck by lightning in modern day Kyoto and is sucked into a timeslip back to the Sengoku era where she becomes a favourite of Oda Nobunaga.
Harashima Motohisa stars as Mori Motonari, opposite Ogasawara Ken who continues in the role of Oda Nobunaga from the first stage play. Other cast members include Amano Naotaka as Ishida Mitsunari, Sugiyama Mahiro as Tokugawa Ieyasu, and Midorikawa Riku as Toyotomi Hideyoshi.
The second Ikemen Sengoku stage play runs until Sept. 3 at Tokyo’s Hakuhinkan Theatre.
(C)2015 Cybird (c) Ikemen Sengoku The Stage Production Committee
Adapted with permission from SPICE