- Beautiful Japanese cosplayer reveals how she earns well over a thousand dollars in a single hour
- This Shining 'Land of Lustrous' Cosplay Shoot is Picture Perfect
- Beautiful Korean cosplayer charms fans with outfits from Cardcaptor Sakura, Love Live!, and more
- Shirogane Makes Cosplay That Look Almost Like Digital Art
- Japan now has heart hats for cute cats to wear this Valentine's Day
Many have attempted Chris Redfield cosplay, but few have succeeded. Fewer still have succeeded as well as this guy, who looks strikingly similar to Resident Evil 5’s tank-like protagonist. The costume looks legit, as does the gear — the Hydra shotgun rocked, so I’m glad it makes an appearance here — but it’s the cosplayer who really sells it. This guy looks like Chris Redfield. Take a look after the jump.
For more of MaicouManiezzo’s work, check out his gallery.
Have a question? Feel free to ever-so-gently toss Adam an email, or follow him on Twitter and Bloody Disgusting.