- Japan celebrates Nice Knee-High Socks Day with beautiful online photo collections 【Pics】
- Busty Taiwanese cosplayer creates eye-popping display of beautiful anime characters
- Japanese photographer’s sage advice highlights the hidden dangers female cosplayers face
- Japan's 89-year-old cosplaying granny opens new photo exhibition in Tokyo
- Christmas cat capsule toy hats from Japan will make your holiday feline festivities jolly
Many have attempted Chris Redfield cosplay, but few have succeeded. Fewer still have succeeded as well as this guy, who looks strikingly similar to Resident Evil 5’s tank-like protagonist. The costume looks legit, as does the gear — the Hydra shotgun rocked, so I’m glad it makes an appearance here — but it’s the cosplayer who really sells it. This guy looks like Chris Redfield. Take a look after the jump.
For more of MaicouManiezzo’s work, check out his gallery.
Have a question? Feel free to ever-so-gently toss Adam an email, or follow him on Twitter and Bloody Disgusting.