- AV actresses turn up their cuteness factor cosplaying as virtual YouTubers in video shoot
- Alex_Cosplays is Instagram's New Fav Cosplayer Thanks to All Might
- Cosplaying go-kart driver strikes bicyclist in hit-and-run collision in Akihabara
- 13 Stunning Cosplay That'll Have You Loving Overlord's Albedo
- Things get awkward as cosplayer’s dad learns to double-check his suitcase before business trips
It’s a shameful thing to admit, but I’ve never played The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. I didn’t get into the Elder Scrolls until Skyrim came and Fus Ro Dah’d my face off with its dragons, beautiful world, dragons, refined combat, and motherf**king dragons. I even tried Oblivion — twice — and both times it failed to keep my interest. But Skyrim? I spent 200+ hours in it.
The Ash Ghoul is a creature found in Morrowind, though with a face like that, it would also fit nicely in a horror game. The individual who’s doing a wonderful job at bringing it to life is a Russian cosplayer named Isugi. Enjoy!
For more of Isugi’s work, check out his gallery.