- Visual Art's President Shares Budget Adapt Visual Novels Into Anime
- Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san TV Anime Airs January 8 – New Visual & Promotional Video Revealed – Otaku Tale
- 'Steins;Gate 0' Anime is Coming April 2018
- VOTE: What Was the Best Anime Movie of 2017?
- 'Pokemon' Fans Think Ash Looks Better as a Girl in New Movie
Ukiyo-e Works, Hanzo and Tokyo Dub Agent have joined as business partners to create Collab Japan, an ecommerce platform specializing in collaboration products with Japanese contents and artists. Collab Japan opens on Oct. 6., and on the same day at 10:00 am, they’ll also start accepting reservations for Doraemon-themed ukiyo-e woodblock prints!
This piece was inspired by the famous “The Fifty-Three Stations of the Tokaido” by Utagawa Hiroshige, one of the most prominent ukiyo-e artists, more precisely its “15th Station: Kanbara (A Village in the Snow)”. Doraemon and his friends are illuminated by the brightness of the snow in the silent night. The scene comes to life on the highest quality Japanese paper as the result of over thirty printings to deliver the rich hues.
Only 300 pieces will be sold, each for 39,960 yen. The paintings are scheduled to ship from early December.
For more details, visit Collab Japan!
Theo Anime News