- New Violet Evergarden Anime Visual, Promotional Video & Cast Revealed – Otaku Tale
- Death Note Review (Netflix Live Action Movie) – Rice Digital
- Anime Series Like Monster
- Ore ga Suki nano wa Imouto dakedo Imouto ja Nai Anime Adaptation Announced – Otaku Tale
- Hell Girl Fourth Twilight and Classroom of the Elite this November on Animax
Did you know that everyone’s beloved Vocaloid songstress, Hatsune Miku has been around for 10 years? Good Smile Company is celebrating her 10th birthday with Nendoroid Hatsune Miku 10th Anniversary Ver., which is now up for reservations!
The figure was based on her 10th anniversary main visual created by KEI and Shimazaki Mari, with KEI responsible for Miku’s character design and Shimazaki for her outfit.
For her birthday, Miku exchanged her usual white T-shirt for a metallic, rainbow colored version. It suits her perfectly, don’t you think?
She also decorated her hair with colorful ribbons with another giant ribbon adorning her back.
Miku comes with two facial expressions: A smiling face based on the anniversary visual and a cute winking expression.
Nendoroid Hatsune Miku 10th Anniversary Ver. is set to release in January 2018, preorders are open until October 12. You can order Miku at the Goodsmile Online Shop or at Tokyo Otaku Mode. For more details, check GSC’s info page!
Good Smile Company Hatsune Miku 10th Anniversary Special Page
Character Vocal Series 01 Hatsune Miku
Illustration by KEI (C) Crypton Future Media, Inc. www.piapro.net