- Quick Anime Fixes You Can Finish in One Weekend Binge
- Sword Art Online: Alicization Anime Will Cover Entire Alicization Arc — Jotaku Network
- 20 Romantic Anime Japanese Fan Enjoy Watching with Their Lovers
- Mash Kyrielight of F/GO Depicted in Stunning New Figure!
- 'SAO: Alicization' Anime to Adapt Entire Light Novel Arc
Japanese voice actress Hiromi Tsuru has passed away at the age of 57. Police found Tsuru unconscious in her car, which was stopped with its hazard lights on at a Tokyo metropolitan expressway at 7:30 pm. Tsuru was rushed to the hospital and was pronounced dead on arrival.
【声優鶴ひろみ氏死亡 首都高で】声優の鶴ひろみさんが16日夜、首都高速上の車内で意識不明の状態で見つかり、死亡していたことがわかった。アンパンマンのドキンちゃんやドラゴンボールのブルマなどの声で知られる。 https://t.co/UyBRyUQigW
— Yahoo!ニュース 速報や地震情報も (@YahooNewsTopics) November 17, 2017
The police aren’t ready to comment on Tsuru’s cause of death, but the lack of accident have them suspecting an illness. They’ll make an official statement at a later time.
Tsuru’s voice acting career began in 1978 when she voice Perrine Paindavoine in Perrine Monogatari (The Story of Perrine). Since then, Tsuru has voiced a handful of iconic characters, which has made her an international star. Some of her roles include:
- Bulma (Dragon Ball franchise)
- Lufy (Gall Force franchise)
- Madoka Ayukawa (Kimagure Orange Road)
- Ukyou Kuonji (Ranma ½ franchise)
- Dokin-chan (Anpanman franchise)
- Sachiko Nishio (Touch)
- Meryl Stryfe (Trigun)
- Naomi Hunter (Metal Gear Solid 1 & 4)
- Julia Chang (Tekken franchise)
Tsuru was still active as Bulma’s voice actress at her time of death.
Theo Tin Tuc Anime