- Gory Series 'Goblin Slayer' Reveals A-List Staff at White Fox
- Dragon Ball Super MOVIE Announced Teaser Revealed
- Boku no Hero Academia Anime Season 3 Premieres April 7 – Otaku Tale
- Dagashi Kashi Season 2 to Run for 12 Episodes – Otaku Tale
- Kemono Friends Director Announce New TV Anime Kemurikusa – Otaku Tale
With her Pampshade collection, the young Japanese designer Yukiko Morita is having fun transforming real bread into a decorative object! To create these amazing lamps, the designer makes bread and pastries in a very classic way, mixing flour, salt and yeast, before cooking normally. Once out from the oven, these breads are emptied and coated with resin in order to freeze them in time. Then the designer adds LEDs and a battery!
The bread lamps of the Pampshade collection by Yukiko Morita are currently being presented at Maison & Objet 2017, where they arouse much interest and curiosity. Perfect to celebrate your love for good bread!